- You call. We sit. I listen to your wish.
- We look at your need for a book.
- We examine the purpose for creating it.
- We make sure who your readers are going to be.
- Then, we brainstorm your book idea thoroughly and reach a conclusion.
- Once we agree to proceed on our terms, we shake hands.
- 1| As part of gathering your content ideas and opinions you wish to see in your book, I'll send you a few sets questions on email.
- 2| With those queries at hand, you may sit with my assistant writers answering them.
- 3| The recorded material will be processed at our editorial desk.
- 4| Based on those raw materials, I'll do a final round of interviewing. In most cases, we have an average of 3 Skype calls. That is all you have to do.
- 5| I'll do the writing in three months from there.
- 6| In case, you like an audiobook version, my team will handle its production as well.
Oh yes, the book will go under your name. And you'll own its complete copyrights.
Message me now!